About Eagle Resort and Casino
When you're vacationing at Tropicana Aruba Resort ; Casino, it's all about you “ from friendly, personalized service that's tailored to your needs to every imaginable amenity you and your family require for an unforgettable vacation in Aruba.
Start with our 362 one-, two- or three-bedroom suites. Each is a private haven of comfort and tranquility, with air conditioning, a complete kitchen, a spacious living room, and a private balcony or patio surrounding the oasis swimming pools. Step outside and take a refreshing dip while sipping your favorite beverages at the swim-up bar. Take the kiddies down the 150-foot waterslide or enjoy the plunge by yourself (you know you want to!). Drop by the Bikini's Bar; Grill for tropical cocktails and live music or try your luck on the slots and table games at the Trop Club ; Casino.
At every moment, the Tropicana Aruba Resort; Casino is committed to meet and exceed your every vacation whim.
Tucked away from the resort district's crowds and distractions, just moments from world-famous Eagle Beach, the Tropicana Aruba Resort; Casino offers the most spacious hotel accommodations on the island. Here, guests will enjoy Aruba's premier combination of amenities, location and value.
Equally suited for family vacations, romantic escapes and group getaways, our one-, two- and three-bedroom suites serve as sanctuaries of comfort and tranquility. Private balconies or terraces and expansive windows overlook the hotel courtyard, with beautifully appointed interiors featuring tasteful furnishings, tropical color palettes and every conceivable amenity. Full kitchenettes and spacious living rooms make it easy to relax and enjoy a home-cooked meal after a long day of sun, sand and surf.
- Consisting of 362 suites, Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino boasts a tropical, Caribbean resort atmosphere. Relax in your one, two or three bedroom suite, spacious enough for a couple on a romantic getaway or for the entire family. Unlike the typical hotel room, Tropicana’s suites are equipped with a kitchenette, separate living room, private balcony or patio and much more.
- Fully-equipped kitchenette
- Jacuzzi bathtub
- Two televisions
- HBO, Showtime, Cinemax & Starz
- Central air conditioning
- Direct dial telephone
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Private balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Baby crib on request*
Food & Drink
Come enjoy all your favorite food & beverages at Buster’s! Plus, catch all the games on our hi def TV’s.
Located in the Trop Club & Casino. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual setting. Free Wi-Fi.
THE CRAZY PARROT: Pool bar and grill offering breakfast, lunch, daily happy hours and live music on Fridays.
DUNKIN’ DONUTS: All-day stop for coffee and baked goods.
BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM: Delicious and fun ice cream treats.
- 150-Foot Waterslide
- Two Swimming Pools
- Swim-Up Bar
- Children’s Pool
- Two Whirlpools
- Barbecue Grills
- Oversized Checkers and Chess Boards
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Water Sport/Tour Desk
- Laundry Facilities
- Beach Tennis Courts
- Fitness: The new facility, for members and guests only, features True Fitness Technology, Inc. equipment, including treadmills, elliptical bikes, upright bikes, recumbent bikes and a three-arm workout station.
- Casino: The all-new Trop Club & Casino is a boutique casino featuring the most popular slot machines and all the best table games. With 100 slots and 7 table games (including Roulette, Blackjack, Three-Card Poker, and Let-it-Ride), the Trop Club offers a full range of gaming excitement!
- ETNIKA SPA: Aruba has been home for many travelers around the world; to honor our visitors we created Etnika Spa, Aruba’s ultimate Spa experience.
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida